Well, it's a GIRL!!!!!!!! We are very excited about this...especially Daron who says he would have been happy with a brother, but a girl means "his own room for life" is secured! Smart kid! Anyway, my very talented and thoughtful husband put together this video clip for me including all of the ultrasound pics and a really perfect song for the occassion. He played this song for me when I was preggo with Lauren and I bawled of course....and he even admitted to some "alligator tears" hitting his desk this morning when creating the whole thing because of the music. He looooooooooves babies and is very excited to be having another cutie pie around. He actually saw it was a baby girl before the tech did. I guess at this point he's been present for enough of these ultrasounds that he's skilled at what he's looking for! I am so thankful for him and for all of our kids!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
6 comments:
Girlers are plenty okay with me too. At least you have clothes, bedding and all that stuff already.
See you in a few months Emmy!
Taya,
I love the video that your hubby made for your little princess on the way. It is so precious...made me cry, too. I love that you guys chose an E name for her and that it is very unique. My sister is going to name her daughter Emily Grace. She is due on June 25th. I can hardly wait to spoil her rotten! Congrats on the little girl. I don't have any daughters of my own, but I am blessed enough to get to take care of two little princesses every day. They add a lot of sweetness to my life! I hope that you are doing well. I need to get your number so we can chat! Love, Evonne
Congrats. I am so excited for you. Well you are clearly a girl baby machine maybe we need to swith cuz I dont hink I will ever be a mom of a girl and thats okay Boys are fun. That video is adorable great choice of a song. Loved it.
So happy for you! Isn't technology wonderful, sure wish I could make things like this. Congrats!
Your Favorite Aunt Jacque
We loved the video and are sooooo excited and happy for you guys! Even amidst all the stress in this crazy world..when you see something like this it just reminds you how amazing life is. We are very excited to me little Emersyn and hope you know how much we love you Goodwins and what a wonderful family she is being blessed to be born into. She's no dummy...she chose one of the best!
You made me cry! How precious is that heartbeat!
Post a Comment