Sunday, April 6, 2008

Old Pictures are fun...We love you Kaitlin & Daron...

My friend Melanie inspired me to go through some old pics the other day. Since Kaitlin and Daron don't get to help with updates on what they are up to very often I thought I'd post some of my favorite pics of them as little kids! Thanks to their Mom the kids and I were able to give Kevin about 6 cds worth of baby-toddler-present pictures of them for christmas this year. He was excited to get them! Anyway, I wasn't around back when they were at some of those stages so they are fun for me to look at. So, Kaitlin & Daron...Send me some info on what's going on with you guys in Texas, so that I can post about you!!! You guys always say, "we don't really do anything," but I know that's not true. I know there's fun stuff going on, so share with your family and friends here in AZ, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!


1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Too cute. I wonder who Lauren looks like?????? I still can't believe I wanted red heads so badly. I guess I just had to wait extra long to get a few.