
My talented Mom made this new blog background & blog title for me! And, then she went in and put it all on my blog for me too! I wanted her to know how much I appreciate her and give credit where credit is due. We are all very fortunate in our family to be on the receiving end of her many talents! I am up working late with kevin on some paperwork and stuff and took a short break and found my beautiful new blog. A nice surprise! I benefit from your insomnia more than you do from mine!!!!!
I do love lilles...
I Love You,
Taya
3 comments:
I think that we definitely all benefit from her insomnia! I think that the definition of "MOM" is definitely something like: One who does so much for everyone else and rarely gets any help in return! Can you tell I am feeling guilty about not being a huge move helper?!
thanks honey. I think good or bad, doing a little design work is definitely therapy. I appreciate you letting me do this kind of stuff. I am learning more all the time.
Your mom is a creative genius! She hasn't changed much. I remember her staying up during the night to paint calendars and other crafty things. Six children and little sleep...I don't know how she did it. AMAZING!
Post a Comment