Taya, I will be thinking of you tomorrow. It is always exciting to find out whether you will be spending the next few years of your life playing with baby dolls or toy cars. Either way, it is such a blessing! I hope that your new little baby is absolutely perfect and healthy! I will be eagerly awaiting your next post :-) Love, Evonne
I am wishing for a boy, as well! I will not curse you by saying twins, not because I don't love being one...but I don't know that I would love getting through the first few years with them! Good luck!
3 comments:
Taya,
I will be thinking of you tomorrow. It is always exciting to find out whether you will be spending the next few years of your life playing with baby dolls or toy cars. Either way, it is such a blessing! I hope that your new little baby is absolutely perfect and healthy! I will be eagerly awaiting your next post :-)
Love,
Evonne
You know what I want…twin boys! Now that would be the best.
I am wishing for a boy, as well! I will not curse you by saying twins, not because I don't love being one...but I don't know that I would love getting through the first few years with them! Good luck!
Post a Comment