Thursday, April 24, 2008

Proud of our Daron!!!!!



Daron had his pinewood derby race last night. His Mom says he's been working hard this last week to get his car all finished. Daron is in the Bear group in scouts, but since no one else showed up in his group he had to go with the older group. He won all the initial races, then it was down to the final two. It was a double elimination race, so Daron had to lose twice to his final opponent. Then he lost his first race. Up until that point Daron had beat every other car with no problem. Then I guess the second race Daron wins! Yeah for Daron!!! Congratulations!!! We love you and wish we could have seen your big victory for ourselves!!!!
Thanks to Kaitlin for her fabulous picture taking skills...and thanks to their Mom for posting all of this on her blog so that I could "borrow" it to post for family here in AZ to see easier!!!!! Thank goodness for blogging or we'd really miss out!!!

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Whooo Hoooo! way to go Daron. Those are some pretty amazing looking cars - a fine job! You did great.

love you,
Granny & Grumpy

Anonymous said...

Awesome Daron! I love pinewood derbys!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Those are some hard core cars. I can't beleive how great they are!