

Lauren was sick this week but only bad for a day. She brought me her purple winter robe and wanted me to put it on her before lunch. I did and she was so happy about it that I had to laugh and get a picture. Later that day, I think, I found her buried in the HUGE laundry pile watching her favorite cartoons on the TV in the family room from the entry way of our house, which is where our laundry gets sorted. For those of you who know me too well, laundry is my LEAST favorite chore by far. And, I hate the stairs in my house because hauling that laundry up and down the stairs (especially with this big belly in my way) is not fun to do! So, I throw all of the laundry over the stair banister down onto the entry room floor (my laundry shoot) and then I come downstairs and sort it all into the smaller piles of whites, reds/pinks/orange/purple, lights, jeans/darks, and towels. I HATE LAUNDRY!!!!!!! So anyway, for some reason the day I do this is a great joy for Lauren who loves to play in the mountain of laundry!!! Hey...whatever makes her happy, right????
No comments:
Post a Comment