Chocolate, to be exact! Well, what do you do when it's midnight and you can't sleep because of stuff like stress, a migraine, your brain won't shut off, etc.? Well, in my case I go looking for chocolate. Sometimes, very seldom, I will get a craving for something and until I get it I can't move on. So, I go downstairs and search. Pantry is somewhat bare, especially from the cocoa bean! I come accross some easter chocolate... YUCK! Was not good! But alas, there is nothing else. So, I come into the computer and I am llloking up Ali's chocolate cookie recipe on my blog, when my sexy sweetie comes in holding a box of chocolate pudding in his hand, which not only did he find, but he went in and made for us! He is so my hero!!! He even found some whipped cream way back in the fridge and put more on mine! What a guy... :) So, that's what the Goodwins, (well the old ones) were doing at midnight!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
5 comments:
That's hilarious! I totally hear you on the chocolate craving thing though!
What a great idea!!! Miss you guys!
What a sweet husband!!! I've been known to have a chocolate craving, and pudding to the rescue is a great idea!
LOL! Taya, thats a good one! Jeremy will be happy to know that he is not the only husband who's wife has chocolate cravings...he has been known to go out at midnight, he wasn't lucky enough to find a box of pudding in the pantry...lol! Way to go Kevin!
sounds good to me :) so I am not the only one that cant sleep at night huh. next time call me I will meet you for some Ice cream :)
Post a Comment