Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Maddies Poster Project...


Activity Days are now a part of Madisons life now that she's 8, and her first goal was in Developing Talents. She chose to make a poster about her talent of playing soccer and other sports. She is going to her activity today and they are doing a talent show where she will show her poster and tell about it.
She put the names of all the teams she's been on and also listed all of the sports she likes to play...
Good job Monkeygirl!!!



3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

That's a pretty good lookin' poster. You did a great job Miss Maddie. You will love your activity days - it's a good way to do fun things with girls your age. You'll have to do a post on your blog about them.

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

I am finaly cathcing up with all the bolgs...I've been a bit busy! I love the gum story and I cn't wait to tell my boys that they are not the only ones in the whole world who can't chew gum in the house...lol! I so love your family nicknames...mini family...too cute! Nice poster Maddie...my boys LOVE soccer, they are pretty good but I bet you could give them a run for there money!!!

Jacque said...

What a great idea for an activity day! She's a great artist too!