Life is an adventure! Grandma Pearl said this often and she was an adventurer! We love this sweet lady and loved all of our fun times with her. Grandma passed away this evening and we feel very blessed to have all of our many memories of her until we see her again. We love you Grandma and will miss you every day like crazy until then...
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago















7 comments:
what a nice post!
love you Grandma
So sorry to hear. What a nice tribute to her with lots of beautiful pictures!
what a character! I especially love the picture of her getting ready to swing the bat. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.
So sorry for your loss. It sure looks like Grandma Pearl enjoyed her life to the fullest. I love the picture of her on the quad. Too funny! It looks like we could all learn a lesson from Grandma Pearl. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Im so sorry for your loss.You have wonderful pictures of her the kids all look so happy to be with her.
Praying for you!
After reading the post, and looking at the pics, I feel like I know her, and what a fun-loving person she was! I want to be like that when I'm 83!
Post a Comment