Here's Aunt Summer being very patient with Lauren and helping her play the piano. I know this drove Grumpy nuts, but he was so good about it!
Here's Emmy letting Granny hold her to drink her bottle. She has to be bribed by bottle or chocolate because she is a Mommas girl!
We just had our "mini" family, so we bummed a dinner off Mom & Dad. When we are all together we say our "whole" family, when K&D are gone we say our "little" family, and when K&D&M are gone we say our "mini" family! It's wierd! Anyway, dinner was great and we appreciated the chance to eat and visit!
Now, it's back to the daily grind, a sick little Emmy (who I think has had too much chocolate over the weekend), a busted kitchen sink, and my "fraternity House"(you know after a big party or something), as I so lovingly call it after a weekend! Mondays are always busy... Lots to do apparently!!! :)
4 comments:
Sunday dinners are always nice. We don't often do much inviting, usually we just get phone calls inquiring “What's for dinner?” My replies vary from, “We aren't doing much,” to “That depends on what you can bring,” to “Just come on over.” You never know with me, but thats how I roll. I think the phone calls are great, it makes me feel good that the kids want to come still. I know I should plan better, maybe someday I'll be better about that. (probably not)
Good to get to visit with you guys! Lauren and Emmy are getting warmer to everyone as they get older.....they just love their mamma!!! And Dadda!
Sunday dinner with family is always nice. I really miss it.
That's one of the best things in life....Dinner w/family, weather it's big, little or mini, it's all family!
Post a Comment