
Sweet Papa!! I love my Pop! He is such a good man and so much fun to talk to. He has done more in his life than I will ever truly know. He was is an amazing father to his children! He loves all of his grandkids too and makes sure that they know it. I was lucky enough to get to go on a trip to Kansas with him about 5 years ago and am so thankful for that fun experience! I had a blast and I know he did too... I love you Pop!

Papa H. loves to hunt and travel in his fabulous motor home set up! He taught my Dad all about that kind of stuff and so much more. He has a great smile when we see it (LOL), he's always so willing to help out all of his friends and ward members and is a very good example of that!

We love our Opa! Another hard worker and good example. Lauren has especially loved having Opa living here with us and greets him every day from work! I know he loves that! He is a great Father and helped raise the man I love!!! Thanks Opa...
%5B1%5D.jpg)
Nathan... I've known this guy since junior high! He loves my sister so much and is SUCH a great Dad. Chance & Faith are so lucky to have him. I know he is their idol!!!!
Jeff... Jade and her crew sure love you!!!! 3 boys is a lot, but not for Jeff! He loves his little men and they so look up to him!
My brother, Richard (RB), is another wonderful Dad! He loves his kids so much and is a very hard worker. He can rough house with them and be soft with them and they love it! He is always on the go for them and they sure love him...
Jaime... I know how much you mean to Summer and her brood. It is so incredible the relationship that you have with her 3 and they really needed that! And, your two boys have had the chance to have a wonderful Dad and example always!!! Your new family (all of them!) are so lucky to have you for a Dad...


3 comments:
All such fine men. I think we have the best guys ever and I love you all so much. An incredible amount of talent in all these guys too. I hope they all had the Father's Day they deserved.
Thanks for being my daughter Taya...we love you and your family and wish all the best for you. Thanks again for the gift and the peach cobbler...it was excellent. Love, Dad
Very sweet!! Thanks Taya! You are sooooo very thoughtful! I wish I took the time to do these things!! Someday, I aspire to be as amazing as you!! :)
Post a Comment