Sunday, June 21, 2009

Everything I Could Have Asked for In my kids DAD....
















KEVIN... you are such an AMAZING father!!!! The few pictures that I have posted of many this year, speak loud and clear, and are a huge tribute to what a fun, energetic, and generous Dad you are!!! Our kids are so lucky to have you as the patriarch of our home and will do well to follow your example always. You have wonderful morals, loyalty and charity. I admire you for always being willing to help others and for working SOOOOO so hard to keep it all together for us all! Our kids love your sense of humor, your style (LOL), your time, your fun ideas, your cooking, your goofy stunts, your hugs & kisses, your games, the memories you are helping to make for our family, your drive and ambition, your positive attitude, your happy nature, etc., etc., etc.!!!! I love you for all of those reasons & so much more!!!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Kevin is a fun, crazy, caring, great Dad. Your kids are blessed with his many talents and abilities and his deep love for all of them. Happy Father's Day, Kevin.

Jacque said...

So good to see Dads loving their kids, and doing so many fun things with their families. You are blessed!

Unknown said...

Wow, Taya, you are an awesome blogger. I can see that you appreciate your wonderful husband. He is a great man!