


This is Maddie & Emmy just hanging out Sunday night! Can someone pull me around like that please!?!?! We had a good weekend with lots of rest and movies and chores and such... I'm happy no matter what cause Kevin's home! Aunt Jade came and did my hair, it's now short and blond again! I believe I am a short haired girl at heart, but I grew it out this year with Maddie & Kaitlin, and now that time is done!!! They both look beautiful with their long locks though! This week I plan on doing A LOT of organizing (Kaitlin will miss out, this is her favorite thing to do) and get my laundry caught up hopefully. We will Swim, swim, swim, & hit the movies on Wednesday with the cousins! I hope everyone had a fun weekend too...
3 comments:
Happy to hear you so happy! Are you guys going swimming today?
Emmy is so funny in her basket/taxi. You guys all liked to do that when you were little. Who needs DisneyLand when you have a basket and a sister to pull you around? Good times.
I want to see a picture of your new 'do. Love ya and i love reading your blog!
Post a Comment