Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jenga Anyone???







Kevin & Lauren have been playing this little game a lot lately. She will bring the bucket over to him and he always tries to take a minute to play with her. They are funny to watch!! She also started saying, "I knew it!" and when we heard her, it was so funny we laughed, so she kept on keeping on with the saying. Now she says, "I Knew it!" and then throws her head back and laughs really loud. So, that must be what we sound like when we laugh at her. She was sitting in the back of Grannys truck on the way to the movies and looked at me and says, "the sky is falling"! Courtesy of Chicken Little! This girl is hilarious!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is hilarious and has such a sweet, innocent personality! I just love her!

Our Grand Central Station said...

She is such a funny girl. I love her greetings when I come over. I also love that little child innocence of dressing herself, etc. It's all beautiful to her. As it should be. Wish we could all keep that.

Jacque said...

It's a perfect age!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

That is also our favorite game. Noah and Ray get such a rise out of it, and we all just laugh when it falls over. I think that sounds so fun!

Billy and Katie said...

We love that game. I'm glad to see other families who do too.

Gray Family said...

Why is it you can play games with them all day and it's fun, but way more fun when Daddy plays!? I love her face when it has fallen down! Yay for games!