
All of our kids have nicknames... Kaitlin is "sweetness", Daron is "buster brown", Maddie is "poop-a-loop", Lauren is "bug-a-boo" and we have now dubbed Emmy as "squishy"!
She is super squishy and we love her cheeks and chins!!! She will be 6 weeks old on Tuesday and I can't believe it. I have been training her (ha ha) to sleep through the night the same way that I did Maddie and Lauren. They were both sleeping through the night by 6 weeks and she is almost there so we'll see.
7 comments:
Are the earplugs working?
Taya,
Its so nice to hear from you!I am so glad I found you and Tawna.
"SQUISHY" is such a cute nickname.Emmy is such a pretty baby.I am so glad you and Tawna have been blessed in life.Look at you with five kids!!How do you do it?
Kind regards,
Kara
I love her chubby cheeks. She is just adorable. Why arent my squishy's as cute?
She is so sweet I just want to grab those cheeks.
I love it!
"She is mine and I will call her squishy" - Dory
I think I would allow myself to be called all of those names except Poop a loop! Come on now! Be fair in that house! And wow that baby looks squishy. I bet she is becoming more and more fun! So jealous here!
My kids never slept thru the night. for instance, tj was sleeping thru before spence was! I still think that spence doesn't sleep thru the night, we'll have to ask Jenny! LOL!
Post a Comment