Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's Soccer Season Again...

Maddie had her first soccer game today and It was hot, hot, hot! I forgot my camera in the rush to get out the door, but there is always next time for pics. Anyway, she did a great job as always and is quite the player!!! It's always fun even though we're all melting out there!!!! Her new team is called the Wildcats and their colors are dark green and yellow. She helped to come up with the name and was very proud of that fact. They won the first game (YEE-HAW!) and I think she scored a goal (she says 2???) but I must have missed it when I was gabbing with Erin?? Did you see it Shane or Erin??? I feel bad I missed it if she did, but again, there will be more games to come!!! Okay, she just came in and set me straight... she helped to make the goals by getting the ball to their side of the field and her team was able to score and finally win!!! It's not all about winning but it sure is fun to win sometimes right!!!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Erin Phelps said...

Shane said she got really close on one.... but somebody else kicked it in. I'll post the soccer pics Shane took today on her blog for you tomorrow.

Our Grand Central Station said...

Go Maddie! You just get better and better.