
I really do get Lauren all dolled up most days with a ribbon in her hair and cute outfits and such, just like I did Maddie when she was that age. But, I get her ready in the morning and by nap time right after lunch she is a mess! I don't know what exactly she does, she just plays hard and ends up looking like an orphan by that time every day! I love her sooooo much and I just don't want her to think someday when she sees all her pics that I didn't try!!!! She looks cute no matter what, even if she has crazy hair and wants to spend the day in her jammies...
3 comments:
I think that she always looks great! She is a super funny chick!
She looks so much like Carol in that pic! Such a cutie.
Taya, just wanted to say you are awesome with the blogging. Lauren looks beautiful! All the hairdos you do are great. The girls looked especially beautiful for Heidi's wedding. Miss you all so much!
Post a Comment