



Well I got a coupon from a group called Queen Creek Friends that I belong to for FREE, yes I said, FREE bowling for 2 hours and up to 6 people, including shoes and soda! So, Kevin had an appointment cancel at the last minute Wednesday and we took our 3 oldest kids and headed to the bowling alley. It was a ton of fun and they are all quite the bowlers. The bowling alley we went to has a whole side of lanes with comfy looking couches to sit on instead of those chairs. Maybe next time we can get one of those lanes! As we were leaving Kevin said, "we are all winners because we got to spend time together as a family." I chimed in, "but REALLY I AM THE WINNER because I won!" The kids all laughed because we each repeated ourselves a couple of times and they thought we were funny. I agree though, and love spending time with all of them so much!
3 comments:
I really need to go bowling again. Its been at least a year since the last time. Looks like you all had alot of fun!
I like to bowl, I'm not very good, but it is fun. Glad you had such a good time, for free even. Can't beat that!
So...the coupon worked out and it really was free? Which alley did you go to? We were wanting to go for family home evening this week! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment