Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sunday Night Entertainment...









I guess while uncle Bob was here for the blessing breakfast Sunday morning he showed the kids how to "Break Dance" a bit. It all spurred from a total tantrum that Lauren, "aka: Princess Pei Pei", was throwing in full force on the tile floor, I think!!! Anyway, later that night Oma and I got to enjoy the nights entertainment of a break dancing show that Daron, Maddie and Lauren did for us for about an hour. Thanks kids...you guys are awesome dancers!!!

2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

It looks better when the kids break dance instead of when papa k break dances. his include real breaks. They look like they are having a good time with their new found talent.

See Thru said...

looks like fun! it was really nice having the family together on sunday. I miss us all getting together. wish jade, jeff and crew could have been there too!