Friday, December 10, 2010

Kid Quote...

So I'm standing in the bathroom fixing Laurens hair for school and we are talking about Mommy being sick.  She says... "you can be sick on Tuesday Mom, okay?"

This is because i set up a play date for her on Tuesday and told her... "you get to play on Tuesday."  Or like when she says she wants to go see Santa and I say... "we'll go on Saturday".

She apparently now thinks you can schedule all things for a particular day... even being sick!!!

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

If only…

I would choose my sick days very selectively. It would be awesome.

Gray Family said...

That's funny...I totally remember my mom saying telling me she would sleep when she dies (for a long time I was worried when I saw her close her eyes!) Us moms are invincible - at least according to our kids. Lauren must know that already!

Unknown said...

i love kid sayings! so cute