Friday, December 24, 2010

Johnsons Christmas Party!

Had soooooooo much fun at the Johnsons christmas party last week!  We took Frances Mowers yummy Lake Arrowhead Cheese Dip and bread and made enough for left overs here!  They had us bring a fun gift for a white elephant gift exchange and I found 2 great crowd pleasers.  The first was a pair of black velvet boxers with a huge santa face and hat right on the front in traditional red & white attire... but the best part is when you pushed a button (under santas nose) a xmas song would play!  Actually Kaitlin found them, but I decided they'd be a good game gift.  Second was a "you know you're a Red Neck" 2011 calendar for a desktop.  They were stolen and fought over so they must have been good choices!  Here is what we ended up with...

I am... aren't I?????  :)

Kevin got this purse!  The next morning was Sunday and Lauren ran out and saw it and assumed it was for her.  She packed it for church and off we went.  In the car on the way home she said, "look Dad... my purse has boobs"!!!

An extra gift from our friends the Paulsons... all of us wonder what's in there... vinegar or red wine???  I like the bottle to add to my collection!

And, these freaky folks were strapped into kevins seat belt when we got out to our car that night!  Can you say... "CHUCKY"!  We will be passing them along... :)

So, we had SUCH a great time and love getting to know all of the peeps here!!!  Thanks to the Johnsons!

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Boob purse to Church…hummmm! Too funny. I'll bet she loves that purse.

Unknown said...

boob purse is too funny, especially that Kevin got it! i love the shoe bottle! the dolls--not so much.

kaitlin said...

First of all, maddie found it and I thought it was funny. I have nothing to say about the boob purse. I LOVE your shirt. I am going to borrow that!