Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Granny & Grumpy Came to Town...

The day after Thanksgiving Granny and Grumpy came for a visit!  We decorated a bit, caught one of Darons football games, shopped a bit, ate a lot, watched movies, and enjoyed their company!!!  The last time they were here they got to come hear Kevin and I talk in church, and this time it was Darons turn.  He did an awesome job and I loved hearing what he had to say!  He always asks Grumpy to throw the football and they have a good time doing that as well as playing games!  They flew over in their little plane and seem like they like the flight.  We'll convince them to come more often since Dad loves to fly!!!!  Thanks for the fun visit and we loved having you two!  I will post the Peachy Pork Picante recipe on the cooking blog for you Dad!!!  It was yummy and I'm sure we'll be having it again...  :)

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

We enjoyed our stay. I wish I had gotten more Christmas up with you. It's more fun when there's two people cussing out the lights and garlands.