Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Around Our House...

Even though we didn't go full out for Christmas this year I loved the way our house looked and felt for the holidays!  Here's to feeling better the month of November & December next year and going all out once again!!!

I really love the tree this year!

A close up...

I liked the red & white for the cabinets!

Love whipping out my holly branches every year!  Kevin got me this santa and he is a new favorite!

I consider this xmas art!!!  So many cute cards this year!  I vow to do a card next year since we've moved now!

Manger scene... by Maddie!  She even hung the star!!!

Art work by Madison and Lauren!!!  I'm going to keep all of the kids art made during December and keep it to hang together each year!

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

This has been a different year for everyone I know. At least your home looked like Christmas and I know your kids felt the love.

Unknown said...

I love your christmas decorations! very nice and the children did very well, too.

Gray Family said...

Sometimes quiet Christmas's are the best...sometimes. Love the tree, absolutely gorgeous!