Friday, December 24, 2010

Darons Christmas Concert...

Our handsome son!
It took me forever to get these pics and video downloaded off of my cell phone!  Sorry Daron... but cut me some slack for being sick as a dog that night and forgetting my real camera!!!  Daron did awesome as usual and I was so proud of him.  His band sounded great and he was also in a trio which played "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".  He is SUCH A NATURAL!!!!  So sorry about the blurry pics... but the videos where you can hear him and the band are really what counts!


Pre-Concert... I thought they made it look festive...  and the two videos below are #1 Daron in his Trio group and #2 the whole band doing Jingle Bell Rock!


This was a fabulous way to start off the holiday season and I wouldn't have missed it for ANYTHNG Daron!  Kevin was out of town in Des Moines, Iowa on a business trip but got to attend his school performance the next week and loved it! 

2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Gotta love the bigger Christmas concerts. The love of parents is amazing. Our kids talents are awesome for sure.

Unknown said...

way to go Daron! I hope you keep going with the music.