Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday, DARON dear...


Oh how the time does fly!!!! Daron is turning 11 today! He is my FAVORITE son!!! He is really such a great kid. He got off of the plane at the end of the summer and I couldn't believe how tall he had gotten. He too, will pass me up by next school year and Maddie pie & I will be the resident "shorties"!!! Here's just a few of the reasons I luv, luv, LUV this guy...


1. He always tries to give me his puppy dog face to get his way

2. He is sooooo good to his sisters. It's got to be hard being over run by girls!

3. He has such a good relationship with Lauren especially and treats her like a little princess

4. He is an amazing student and always gets good grades

5. He LOVES music and has waited a whole year to be in band at school

6. He is generous

7. He is an awesome skate boarder

8. He is learning to be such a great friend to others

9. He loves all of his parents and is really trying to be a pleaser and wants us all to be proud!

10. He loves all things artistic, scientific, and hands on!

11. He gives me the best hugs and tries to be helpful everyday!


He has just earned his Weblos Badge, Religious Knot, Arrow of Light, and numerous other activity badges and they will all be presented to him at the September Pack Meeting. He's advancing to Boy Scouts now and finishing up his Faith in God requirements this year and then it's off to Young Mens sooner than we know it!!!! WOW!!!


I am so glad that Daron is a part of our family and COULD NOT imagine my life without him. Today we made sure that he had his favorite oatmeal on hand for breakfast, and tonight we'll be celebrating with stacked enchiladas (2 years in a row he's picked this now!), going to meet the band teacher and picking out his instrument, and coming home to have ice cream sundaes with the girls before bed!!! Saturday he's having a skateboarding party with 6-7 of his friends at a skatepark. We have a pro skater coming to show the boys some new ticks and refresh on some basics as well, and then it's back to our house for Pizza, cake & ice cream, and video games!


He's really growing up fast!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY D-DOG!!!!!!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daron!!!! Sounds like you are gonna have a great day today and another awesome day Saturday!!! Enjoy!

Taya said...

Thanks Taya and Tana.I am going to have a great week.I loooooooooooooooooooooooove you to Taya and thank you for all the nice things you said about me.
Daron(DDOG)

Our Grand Central Station said...

Happy B-day Daron! You did get so tall over the summer and it was fun to see you the other day. Hope you had fun swimming. I may have to come and sample some enchiladas - one of my favs too. Have a good day. I love you.

Taya said...

Come for dinner on Saturday!!! :)

Unknown said...

Sorry I didn't get a card to Daron this year. Its just sneaked up on me. Love you guys!