Friday, August 7, 2009

Oh Kaitlin...

The kids are back for the school year to begin and made it in time for the Harmon/Mower/Jarvis/Goodwin family trip to San Clemente!!! I will be posting as soon as possible once school starts to catch up this blog! One thing I didn't want to forget though...

On the way home from CA, we are sitting at In&Out in Indio and Kaitlin asks:

"what's the difference between a hamburger and a cheeseburger?"

REALLY?????? She is almost 13 folks!!!

I'm glad she can laugh at herself, because we all sure did! We went on to explain that a cheeseburger is simply a hamburger, WITH CHEESE!!!!! :) Love you Kaitlin!

More to come...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is that? I love you guys and wish you didn't live so far away!

Jade said...

That's why we love her!!

Our Grand Central Station said...

I wonder if she know what “Chicken of the Sea” really is? Gotta love her.

kaitlin said...

arnt i adorable.