Saturday, August 22, 2009

Has To Be DONE Sadly...

Going Private!!! Anyone who still wants to read our family blog, just let me know by leaving your email address on a comment here or emailing me @ az2strikes@yahoo.com . Friends, Family, friends of friends, old family once removed, whatever, etc.!!! I love to look at blogs on others sidebars daily, so really that is not who I'm trying to keep out... it's all of the wierdos who may like my kids pics or something a little too much. I put so many pics on and I don't want them falling into the wrong hands and I've been hearing some scary stories lately about just that! :) Taya

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I still want to read your blog.

Gray Family said...

We still want to see what you are doing - I love reading your blog. Please add us to the "okay to see" list! gottaridegray@cox.net
Thanks!

Jacque said...

Sign me up!

Christy said...

please add me to the list.

Erin Phelps said...

Us too, please..

Melanie said...

me too stewmel@cox.net

Jade said...

I figured I would get an invite anyway...but wanted you to know I really want one!! :)

Kathy said...

Please send me an evite...unless I'm the creepy that you're trying to keep out. :-)

Taya said...

Kathy you're funny... No, no one in particular, just trying to be more cautious of strangers!!! Hope you guys are good! :)

Kara Maher said...

I dont blame you at all! My E-mail is Mrsblondie74@aol.com so please add me to the list! Looks like your summer has been fun! Have a good day Taya!

Kathy said...

Oh yeah...i'm dairmans(at)cox(dot)net. That might help :)

Anonymous said...

I still want to read your blog! karihanson@cox.net. Please?

Evonne said...

I love reading your blog, so please add me to your list of "keepers" Evonne97@comcast.net

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

we want to be invited...it's the only way to ease the homesickness! a.miquel@yahoo.com