Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kaitlins Apron...


Here is Kaitlin sporting her new apron she made in Young Womens last week. There is a scripture on it referring to the "hands of God..." and they painted their hands and put them all over the front. She will blog aboout all of the details, but she did SUCH a great job I wanted to post about how GREAT she did!!!!

Along with making this lovely apron, she has set the goals in order to accomplish her first 10 hour project in Divine Nature. She is to learn to make 10 meals that take about an hour each and help serve and clean up afterwards. She's done 2 hours so far, and in the end she will also have to teach Maddie & Daron to make one of the meals and be the teacher for a switch to show what she's learned!
She's such a good girl!

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

I have just the thing to help her along the way. I just need to remember to bring it to her. Maybe if I paste a sticky note to my forehead.