Saturday, August 22, 2009

First Day of School 2009...

The whole gang...
The 6th Grader...





The 3rd Grader...









Yo, yo, yo!!!











The 7th Grader...






Last year on the first day of school I was in the hospital because Emmy was born the day before. So Kevin got everyone off to school and lookin good! This year it was my turn and he was out of town on business. Next year I hope we're both here!!!! Anyway, the kids and I had a fun day... we were up, ready and cute, and inthe car at precisely the right time, they had a fun day seeing all of their old friends again and making new friends too, we stopped by Sonic on the way home for Happy Hour slushes and wnet to Fresh & Easy for Nacho fixings for dinner, we had nachos and watched Race to Witch Mountain and then we were in bed on time for day #2!!!! We also have a tradition every year of a special family dinner and Fathers Blessings the night before school starts, so we did that Saturday night before Kevin left out of town Sunday. He's such a wonderful Dad and I am so thankful that he can do this for our kids. Lauren even wanted a blessing this year and was so happy about getting hers! Next year I am seriously taking this tradition to the next level and surprising the kids with some fine tuning thanks to an inspirational Mom out there in blogger world!!! YEAH for the 1st day of school!!!

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

They are growing up before our eyes. Love the duds, threads, rags, whatever clothes are called these days. Love they are so happy in their school classes this year. Love that fall is coming.