It's 10pm and all is well! I have successfully managed to drop daddy of at the airport (
no small task since I am airport drop off retarded and sweet Lauren opened her car door 3 or 4 times on the way home! Stinker...), have a fun day with the kids, bribed them all into doing some kind of blog updates on their individual sites, fed them a yummy dinner of tacos (
which they scarf BTW... Maddie eats 3, Kaitlin 4 and Daron 2 (what's up with that?)), we had pjs on and dessert, then teeth brushed all by 7:30pm, talked to Kevin on the phone to say goodnites (
his company sent him to Iowa until Tuesday), and had 30 minutes to play a fun game of cosmic catch before my strict 8pm school bedtime!!!!! I am doing laundry, unpacking suitcases that have sat in my room on the couch since we got home Tuesday, and making sure everything is ready for a hectic morning. There is still sand everywhere from our beach excursion!!!! Crazy... Anyway, I miss my man and have a lot to do, but all is well!!! :) Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and will have a great day tomorrow without the kiddos with school starting. I wish Lauren were going!
2 comments:
Sounds like you have everything under control! Good luck this morning! It won't be long until Lauren is gone too! Weird feeling having no one left at home! :(
Lauren will be going with the gang soon enough. It all happens so fast in retrospect. We'll have to plan a mommy lunch this week. Yay!
Post a Comment