
Okay, so last Thursday I took Lauren to drop the kids off at school. On the way home we usually talk a little, but mostly sing to the radio. I'm at the rail road tracks at a stop and I hear her say something like "owie" or "Yuck" amongst other words that made me turn to look at her behind me. What I saw was horrifying! She was bleeding and blood was EVERYWHERE!!! All over her arms, face, chest, shirt, pants... I told her it was okay and talked to her until I could pull over. I got out of the car and took her shirt off of her and used it to clean her up a bit and figured out it was a bloody nose. Until that point of course I wondered what the heck! How does your 3 year old get injured and spring blood riding in the car?!?!? She was fine, never freaked out or cried and was even laughing. Very calm! This was her when we got home before going straight into the bath tub... and believe me it was much worse than this before I used the clean part of her shirt to mop her down!
1 comment:
A little blood (or a lot) is somehow okay if they don't see themselves in the mirror. If they catch a glimpse it's all over.
Post a Comment