Sunday, April 5, 2009

Toes and Fun Together...

Rimmel #615 in "Night Before" aka: Deep Purple... Thanks to Kaitlin we found this little fabulous color on our Friday night shopping trip!!!!




Kaitlin Drying her Toes...



Daron and Lauren Playing Footsie...



Lauren drying her Toes...



All of our Toes... (except Daron even though he begged me to paint his! Absolutely NOT!!!!!

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Can I be a member of the "purple toes club"! LOL! I just had them paint mine purple Sat. nite while the guys were at Priesthood Mtg! I thought I was the only one besides Ali who liked that!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Mine are currently hot pink with polka dots. I like the purple, verrrrry coooool. Where's Emmy's toes?

Unknown said...

How fun to paint your toes the same color!! I can't believe Madison will be 8 soon! Love reading all about your family.