You know you are officially in love and set for life when for your anniversary celebration you watch an episode of the office together, because all of the kids are asleep, and call it good!!! We did at least get to go to bed at the same time for once, so that was a plus!!!!! I just want to remind my husband how much I love him and how proud I am to say he's mine! Here's to a lifetime of anniversaries (and crusises and such for future celebrations!). But for now, I am just estatic that I found you!!!
(sidenote: Happy Anniversary to Tawna and Nathan who we share our day with, and who are on their 15th anniversary cruise as we speak!)
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
2 comments:
I forgot to say it on your actual day…Happy Anniversary Taya and Kevin. Hope your next four years will be less (stress), and more (of the good stuff)!
Glad you got to spend time together...that is the most important thing! So happy that you are happy! :)
Post a Comment