Monday, April 20, 2009



Madison and her Daddy getting ready... I know how excited Dad was to baptize his first little girl! He did such a good job... twice even! Your hair didn't go all the way under because it floated up, so down again you went! Now you and Mom have something more in common... we both got baptized twice, you for your hair and me for my big toe!



Lots of people came...




I mean LOTS... YEAH!!!!




Kevin and Kaitlin sang "Lord Are You There", by Janice Kapp Perry, and did an awesome job! They sound so good together!





In the Font... where I might add Lauren almost joined you because Mommy was nuts and scheduled a baptism during nap time! Lauren always wants to be where Madison is, whether it's the soccer field or the baptismal font apparently. I should have gotten her a sitter!!! When Madison walked into the water fully dressed Lauren said, "that's soooooo weird"! Good Stuff...

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

I was baptized twice too. My Dad called me by my nickname the first time. Good stuff.

Jacque said...

How sweet you look in your white clothes....you are so lucky to have a Granny like you do!

Melanie said...

Congrats Maddie what a special day and she looks adorable as well