Monday, April 20, 2009



Kevin did a wonderful job on the confirmation blessing... and this was "All of the Guys" afterwards! You had Kevin, Grumpy, Opa, Papa Stock, Uncle Jeremy, Uncle Sylar, Uncle Nathan, Uncle RB, Papa Kanaga, Papa Harmon, Bishop Gordon, and a few I don't know but how nice it was for all of these men to participate in your blessing! Daddy put his girl on his knee to complete the picture! VERY CUTE!



Here's Maddie just Baptized...



Maddie and Mommy... I am sure proud of her!




Granny & Maddie... Granny worked so hard for your day to be special. She made you an adorable outfit to be baptized in (so no ugly jumpsuit for you!) and also your pretty dress for afterwards!!! She made a super yummy lunch complete with 3 different desserts to choose from, made the invites and programs like no one else could have, played the piano during, and gave a great talk on the Holy Ghost!!!!! Thanks Granny!!!





The Goodwin Family (minus Emmy who was fast asleep in Jen's arms somewhere)with the newest member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!!!!


5 comments:

Jade said...

Fun stuff!! It was a good baptism! And she looked so very adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Good times....but makes me cry every time I remember they are getting older!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Ditto, it makes me cry when I remember I am getting older! She looks so cute in her Baptism clothes and her dress afterward. I love that she is modest and makes good choices in her wardrobe.

bekki said...

Oh Maddie I'm so proud of you. Sorry I couldn't be there but was thinking of you. You looked beautiful

Melanie said...

What a cute family