I always say that to each of my kids... "you're my favorite... and then their name". Because when you have 5 kids you can't have a favorite, but they can ALL be my favorite! Madison is doing great. She is having fun at school and playing with friends. She is getting ready to turn 8 on the 9th and I can't believe it! We are busy planning her baptism and birthday party. She gets to go walking with me on Wednesday nights when Kaitlin is at young Women's and on our walk this week she says, "Mom... a boy in my class went RRRRRRRRRR when I walked by." It was cute. Beofre she left for the weekend on Friday afternoon we were playing a card game and she won!!! That made her day! If you are reading this and talk to Maddie you are obligated NOT TO TELL HER I BLOGGED ABOUT THIS, because it embarrasses her. But, I have to blog for journaling purposes... Sorry Maddie!
I picked her up from school one day a couple weeks ago and we were talking about the pictures that the luch ladies draw on the board in the cafeteria. She said that for spring they draw a bunny or flowers or something, for christmas santa, and for halloween " a witch with like a niplle on her nose!" VERY FUNNY!!! She was so embarrassed though and someday she'll see the humor! I soooooooooooo love her and love it when we get time together! She is such a great girl...
Also, for journaling purposes, since this is my journal...
One day last week she was leaving from school with her Dad and had a particularly bad day so she wrote her feeling in a note and gave it to Kaitlin to give to me when she got home. Kaitlin gave it to me and it was so cute! I remember what it was like to have a bad day at that age!
A Good Read...

I absolutely love the words, "roody head" and "ruend" which translated are "rude head" and "ruined". She is such a sweet heart! More to come on her birthday and baptism.
2 comments:
That is hilarious!! I know, to her it is all so very dramatic!! But, holy cow, HILARIOUS!!!
I liked it as roody head better. Too funny. I even think ruend takes on a whole new context. She is so dang cute.
Post a Comment