kaitlin has really loved hanging out in the front yard under the big trees. She'll go out there to read and play with Lauren and I think to NAP!!! She has been keeping busy with school and hanging out with friends. She just turned in a project that her and her Mom worked on over spring break and did an awesome job. It was a small scale Greek Theatre and a write up about it. She had a Twilight DVD party and only 1 friend could come so I got to watch with my friend too and it was fun. Then we went shopping Friday night for a few things for Maddie for her birthday coming up and kaitlin got some new make-up and earings and church dresses. And yesterday I got to chaperone her friends birthday party at golfland. My friend Terri's daughter is one of Kaitlins good friends and it was her party. So Terri and I got to hang out with them! 6 girls age 11-12 are LOUD!!!!! Anyway, it was a great time and I love spending one on one time with my kids! She's reading Breaking Dawn right now and we love talking about it. We've been trying to go walking at night together also, gotta get better about that!!!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
2 comments:
She is such a cute girl!! Look at her taking care of crazy Lauren!!
I can't think of many things I'd rather do than lie under a tree in the cool weather and read (or nap). Sounds like the new house is a better environment than the last one for kids. Enjoy “Breaking Dawn” Kaitlyn - there's some cool stuff in it!
Post a Comment