Kaitlin got her Student of the Month award this morning at flag ceremony!!!! She is such a great girl! We are very proud of her for being such a good example to those around her and doing so well at her new school. She is auditioning for Beauty & The Beast this weekend and has been practicing very hard on her song. Daron is playing soccer now for winter season and has been named team captain! He also suggested the name voted in, "Funky Monkeys"! Very exciting stuff. They won their first game on Saturday. Madison is also playing winter soccer and loving it. This is her 4th season I think and we are very proud of her soccer moves! She is sooooo ready to be baptized in April too! Lauren keeps walking around the house saying, "butt crack" I guess because all of the kids make fun of her bum when her pants are low riding and they say it to her. She goes on and on! Emmy has been sick for like 2 weeks and no end in sight. I think partially due to her teething maybe??? She is congested and snotty and all that great stuff! Kevin is working like a crazy man to make us all millionaires and being a great scout leader, soccer Dad and audition coach! I am busy with kids, cleaning, cooking and callings! We hope everyone is having a great week...
(I heard a friend got a pic of Kaitlin getting her award, so maybe a pic is to come??? I'll get on that!)
1 comment:
You are a great family, doing great things! I'm proud of Kaitlin, that is wonderful to try out for a musical!
Post a Comment