




The kids had such a great time raking all of the leaves from the huge trees out back and then taking turns jumping into them and cevering eachother up with them. Then they got Oma too! Daron shoved them into his clothes to be a scarecrow and then they all just started throwing them like crazies! They really love this yard and today, spending some time playing together.
3 comments:
Cute pics. I especially like Daron, as a scarecrow!!
That makes me itch to look at it! At our old house down by Kino Jr. High, we had a huge tree with leaves in it. Dawson would rake them up, and the kids would bail out of the tire swing into them! I'll have to post pics for a sentimental Sunday sometime!
I'm with Jacque. Looks like fun, but I'm itching just sitting here looking at the pictures.
Post a Comment