Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday To My MAN...






For those of you that know Kevin you know he doesn't really care for his birthday too much!  A simple Happy Birthday will do.  But, I love his birthday (birthdays in general really) and am so glad that he's mine!  He is such a smart guy.  I don't know where he has learned to do all of the things he knows???  He can do ANYTHING!  He's hard working, patient, kind, generous, loving and cares for our family so much.  He is the best Dad ever and really cherishes each of his kids.  He spoils them, but that's okay because he balances that with consistency and discipline.  They are learning great things from their Daddy every day that will help them in their lives.  He's still a kid at heart and loves playing with them and encourages them to do new and fun things!  He started in a new business this year and is doing so awesome despite the difficulty of switching gears into a new industry from what he was doing last year.  He just makes it work and gives it his all!  He is the most positive person I know and he is such an example to me in that department (I am a huge worrier...you all know that).  He is definitly my ROCK!!!  I feel blessed to have met him and fallen in love and to join our families together and even add a couple to the bunch!  Happy Birthday Babe...  "34"!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin! So glad you are part of our family! Love, Aunt Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Hope that he had a great birthday! Looks like you guys had a wonderful day together!

Jacque said...

Wow! We have lots of B-days in Dec. and Jan. Glad you didn't get lost in the crowd Kevin! Happy B-day!