You're house looks amazing! We've been in our house for a year now, and I still don't have it decorated like I want it. I guess practice does make perfect! Congratulations on the new (and final)place. =)
I really like this house. I hope all goes well and you don't have to move again. It's coming along - and I still have things that need a space, so I'm glad you have lots of space for stuff. I love hanging, arranging, and so on, so am having fun helping. love you. mom
Love the house but you knew i would. You need to send your mom to my house. I think I need to get adopted into the family. I just don't think there are enough girls wouldn't one more be ok.
Wow! Everything looks so great, how exciting...I am jealous for sure, the day you posted these pics was the day we started the moving process...yuck! As painful as it is, it is fun to be in a nice home eh? LOL...thats the Canadian coming out in me!
4 comments:
You're house looks amazing! We've been in our house for a year now, and I still don't have it decorated like I want it. I guess practice does make perfect! Congratulations on the new (and final)place. =)
I really like this house. I hope all goes well and you don't have to move again. It's coming along - and I still have things that need a space, so I'm glad you have lots of space for stuff. I love hanging, arranging, and so on, so am having fun helping. love you. mom
Love the house but you knew i would. You need to send your mom to my house. I think I need to get adopted into the family. I just don't think there are enough girls wouldn't one more be ok.
Wow! Everything looks so great, how exciting...I am jealous for sure, the day you posted these pics was the day we started the moving process...yuck! As painful as it is, it is fun to be in a nice home eh? LOL...thats the Canadian coming out in me!
Post a Comment