

Or a village...or at least a team of experts to beautify me! Since I was showing off the kids new do's I thought I'd publicly thank Melanie and Jade for always doing such a great job on my hair and making me feel good! Melanie just gave me a color, back to a lot more blond for the summer months. I used to wear my hair this blond all of the time and over the past year or two we've been going darker and darker. So, it is a refreshing change for awhile and makes me feel pretty, which is no easy task. I'm sure no one feels especially gorgeous when they are 8 months prego right??? Anyway, here's some pics Mel so you can see how it turned out after I went home and blow dried! I love it!
4 comments:
It looks great. I could have blowed dried you for you dork, but I know you are a picky blowing woman. Blonde looks good on you it brightens you up. Glad you like it. Thanks for the pics
I love you blonde it looks great and you look very happy with your new do
Looks great - I love the color and the cut. The pedicure was nice too. Now a little chocolate and you are set.
Your hair looks great....the kids do too. I am so glad we all got to experience Jade's expertise right before she went to your house. She did an amazing job on me and all my girls too. I guess I should post some pictures. I don't know if we got any good ones. What were we thinking?
Post a Comment