Friday, June 6, 2008

Daron the Lawn Mowing MAN...



Daron learned how to mow the lawn yesterday. He did such a great job and was so happy to learn and be a help with the outside chores. Kevin was so proud of him and again, I can't believe how old these kids are getting. When you hear people say to treasure each moment because before you know it their married with kids of their own, I believe it!!!!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

What a great job he did. I bet it is so fun having them here. Enjoy it.

bekki said...

I'm impressed. Way to go. Your kids are such great helpers

Christy said...

Daron, looks like you did a great job mowing the lawn!! I bet you are a big help to your dad and Taya. Sure do love and miss you!

Love,
mom

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Holy Cow...thats amazing! Great Job Daron...how old are you again? Taya what is your secret...send them my way!

Jacque said...

at the risk of leaving a comment twice, I add this one. I left comments on eveyones blogs, your whole family, even your Moms and none of them are there or ones that I left last week. I guess I don't know the secret....so, I hear that you may be in my ward? the Hawes ward. we meet at 8:00, more's the pity, and for 3 hrs. We havent had 3 hr. block for 8 or 9 years.....it's brutal! Hope it's true, that would be fun!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Go Daron - you are a good helper to learn how to do yard work. Taya and your Dad will really appreciate your hard work on the lawns.