Friday, June 6, 2008

Girls in Glasses and Blah, Blah, Blah...




Kevin bought the girls these cute sunglasses a couple of weeks ago and I forgot I had taken pictures. They thought they were so cool!!! They do look very cute in them I must admit. They like to be like Mommy and now when we go to leave the house they all NEED their shades! Kaitlin has a pair exactly like mine too. I can't believe how big she is getting by the way. She and Daron got here on Saturday and when they walked into the house I was shocked. She is barely shorter than me now and her feet are the same size as mine. She will pass me up by next summer I think for sure. They both had coughs when they got here and now Lauren and Maddie are sick a little bit too, and I think it is some kind of bizarre summer cold. Maybe from the weather change???? Who knows, but everyone is taking medicine and trying to get 100%. We start moving this weekend and we are all busy, busy, busy!!! All of the kids got to spend some fun time with Oma this morning and afternoon doing a project while Kevin and I went to my doctor appointment and ran errands for moving. They of course had a blast complete with a trip to McDonalds for lunch and MUCH time in the indoor play area. Yeah Oma!!!
We are so excited for the summer and everything that comes with it, except the heat of course. Katilin and Daron coming home, a move that's a blessing for our family, a new baby arriving, and Aunt Heidi getting married! Add that to all of the playing, projects, fun with friends and family, swimming, ect. and it sounds like a busy summer.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

looks like a busy but fun summer at the Goodwins!!

bekki said...

Maddie looks like a minnie you with those shades on. But with very blonde hair. Looks like you are going to be very busy this summer. Don't you just love having your kids around I know I do we can do what ever we want when we want. I love summer

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bekki...don't know who the Mom's are that say they cry when school gets out for summer time. I love it...I didn't even want Faith to go to summer school because I wanted her home so we could do fun things together! Glad the move is going well! I'll come help this week if you want!

Jacque said...

Hey.....are you in my Ward????? Hawes ward! We just went to 3 hour block a week ago.....we havent had 3 hours for 9 years! Ugh! That's what we get for Dawson building so many churches around here! LOL, And they switched us from 9:40 to 8:00....it's brutal, but nice to have the whole day when you get home!

Our Grand Central Station said...

The girls are just plain adorable weather they are in glasses, without glasses, hair combed or not, whatever! Love you.