
Kevin and I were on a trip over maddies birthday this year, so we celebrated it the weekend before and arranged everything ahead of time so that Granny could give her a happy birthday for us.
It's tradition to wake up the birthday kid with the whole family singing them happy birthday... a few times, louder and louder!


Daron played her Happy Birthday on his sax...

Granny made a yummy, and pretty breakfast of french toast, her 2nd favorite!
We bought her some truffles as a special treat...

Presents!!!!

Lots of jewelry...

Jewelry pick of the day!
We can't believe how fast she growing up! Love you Maddie!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddy Girl! It is so hard to believe that our little girls are 9!
I can't believe you are really moving to CA. You are going to have a blast! Like you said, there are a ton of free things to do there - way fun parks too! Can you tell I am a little jealous?
I like the tradtion of waking up the birthday person with singing!!! especially if its loud and then louder!
Post a Comment