
So, in Maddies class the week of their birthday they are spotlighted and get to put together a poster all about themselves. I love this! It seems like they have done this each year for her so far and it's great. We always have fun putting this together...
together!
She's such a good girl!
We always have both of her families pictures on there and her favorite sports, foods, colors, movies, song, etc., and lots of pictures of her just being her!
2 comments:
Maddie is a fun girl. Looking forward to more visits with you now that you will be living so close!!
Very cute poster, Maddie. You are such a talented and creative girl. I always enjoy it when you come to my house and do crafts with your cousins. I love you so much and am going to miss you when you move! Love Grandmother Phelps
Post a Comment