Monday, May 3, 2010

Schnepf Family Reunion...


We have one of these events about every 4 years or so and it was a lot of fun dor the kids. Emmy had her first explosive diaper ever (to which when I looked down and saw something on my arm after picking her up I questioned... chocolate or poop?). I'm glad I decided not to do a taste test!!! (for you Baby Mama fans!). Anyway, I spent the first hour or so taking Emmy back home to clean up and then we went back for all of the rides at Schnepf Farms!!!
I do love to see all of the Schnepf cousins and all of the new babies and everyone! It's fun to catch up!!! Thanks to Marg and Darryl, as well as Mark for hosting!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Explosive diapers...yeah I've had a few of those. it was usually when i was going out the door to church.