Monday, November 2, 2009

We Had "VICTORIA" from the Twilight Series...




Kaitlin was too cool looking.... oh and too cool to hang with us this year! She went to a friends fun party and haunted house this year!

8 comments:

Gray Family said...

What great creative costumes you had this year! Everyone looks so perfect in their "dress-up". We're still looking for you to come over here. Next year we can send the girls out together!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Taya, looks loke you guys are loving life...I LOVED the story about Kaitlins shoes at her young womens in excellance...only a girl would understand...lol!

touch of glass said...

Love all the amazing costumes! So cute. We all need to get together next year!

Unknown said...

Love her hair like this, although she looks altogether too grown up!

Evonne said...

Taya,

All of your kids look so amazing in their costumes. :0) You are such a great Mom...I don't know how you do it all!

Love,

Evonne

Billy and Katie said...

She's better looking than Victoria!!! My niece was Alice, it was so cute!

Our Grand Central Station said...

She makes an excellent Victoria. She had everything it takes to pull it off! Great costume Kaitlin.

kaitlin said...

I HAVE TO SAY, I LOOKED PRETTY DARN HOT!!!!