After the concert he said, "I was the one who played the loudest and perfect, did you hear me?" He has great self esteem!!! He did play perfect and we are SOOOOO PROUD of him!!! I think he's be a famous sax player someday!!!
It was really hard to get pictures of him on stage... choir concerts are easier because they are on risers! These will have to do until next time and I'll try for better pics!!! :)
Good job Daron... we love you!
3 comments:
He must take after his dad, Kevin is very musical, too.
Congrats.....I will be able to tell people I knew you when! Oh, and tell Bill Clinton hi too! LOL!
Good job Daron! Maybe next time I will be able to go and enjoy it too. Music is so much fun, I hope you practice lots so you can continue to love it and be good at it.
Post a Comment