She was a crack up as Annie... she would say "trick or treat" and after she got her candy she would sing "tomorrow" and everyone thought that was so cute! She and Emmy love the Annie movie and could literally watch it twice per day all the way through. I used sponge rollers in her hair and it was perfect, and Oma made her sweet red dress and bloomers. Some of the houses were a little scary when we'd walk up and she'd go running and screaming back down the driveway and we'd laugh hysterically!!! She actually walked past all the scary stuff at one house on the porch and then decided to get scared anyway and tried going IN TO THE HOUSE to get away from the witch and spiders. She opened the door and everything!!!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
4 comments:
so much fun. I wish I had been better organized for my kids when they were growing up.
All of your kids look great!
What a fun dinner to remember for the kids. We grew up with Spaghetti @ Nana and Papa's before trick or treating and I love that too. The “trick” is to do something fun…the “Treat” is to get to remember those times through the years.
SHE MADE THE MOST PERFECT ANNIE EVER. SHE LOOKS SO MUCH CUTTER THAN THE REAL ANNIE.
Post a Comment